Best Home Securty Camera Systems Brisbane
With so many different types of security camera systems in the market today, finding one that’s best for your home or office plus lifestyle or work environment can seem overwhelming. Here is a guide to help you navigate your choices.
First, let’s take a look at the types of security camera systems are available:
Four best security cameras
- Dome CCTV Camera – A dome security camera makes it challenging for people to see which direction the camera is pointing at because of its dome-shaped casing which the camera sits in. It also has an unobtrusive design which is ideal for modern interiors. The dome security camera is suitable both for indoor or outdoor use and its 360-degree camera rotation covers all angles. Dome CCTV camera users say it is a great option for indoor use because it can be fitted on the ceiling to cover all areas in the room.
- Pan Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) Camera – A PTZ home security camera allows you to control what is recorded. As the name suggests, the camera lens is able to pan left and right, zoom in and out as well as tilt up and down. The pan and tilt feature also provides 360 degrees vision field and this type of home security camera produces great image resolution. Although regarded as the best CCTV for business premises, a PTZ Camera may also be a great solution for homes, particularly for large properties.
- High Definition CCTV Camera – The best thing about High Definition security camera systems, as the name suggests, is the high quality image resolution which can be anywhere between 720p to 4,000p resolution. This feature captures subjects in perfect clarity. Additionally, the HD feature is available on most home security camera system models such as domes and bullets.
- Wireless CCTV Camera – A wireless home security system is relatively easy to install and has less obtrusive fittings because it doesn’t require wiring. This type of security camera system is ideal for modern homes, churches, museums or historical buildings.
Which now begs the question: Which is the best home security system in the market?
In this recent PC Magazine article, the top pick overall for the best outdoor home security camera systems for 2021 is the Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera. The Wyze Cam Pan made it to their best indoor security camera for 2021 list for its affordability and features. Other brands that made the magazine’s best for 2021 list include the following:
- Eufy Indoor Cam 2K Pan and Tilt
- D-Link Full HD Wi-Fi Camera DCS-8300LH
- Lorex 1080p Smart Indoor Wi-Fi Security Camera
- SimCam 1S AI Home Security Camera
- Arlo Pro 3
The CLF Services Security team would be happy to make a recommendation that reflects your needs and will suit your property. Contact us today for a quote.