ARC licence number – AU54842
It feels uncomfortable sitting inside a home that is freezing cold. Worse still, the cold can be detrimental to your health. Here are 10 signs you need to repair your home heating system:
1. There is cold air coming from the heat registers in a home
2. The furnace doesn’t blow any air at all when you switch it on
3. There are strange noises coming from the heating system all day and all night when in operation
4. There is water leaking from the outside of the furnace, which can lead to growth of mould and mildew
5. There is a gas leak from your heating system
6. The furnace or any other heating system doesn’t connect to the thermostat so the home gets either so cold or so hot
7. The utility bills keep rising due to an inefficient heating system
8. The system cycles on and off constantly when in operation
9. You haven’t serviced the system in more than a year
10. The system is more than 15 years and is nearing the end of its life cycle
If your system doesn’t perform as efficiently as you expect, you need to call for service. We can help you tune it so that it is efficient in operation. We will also advise you when it is time to replace the heating system. For instance, if the system is older than 15 years, and you keep replacing parts or the utility bills keep going up, it might be time to get a new system.
If the quality of air in your home decreases and the home gets uncomfortably cold, you need to get the heating system checked.
How We Can Help You
You never have to wait until your home is so cold that you fear for your health. Instead, call us and let us troubleshoot the problem with your heating system. Sometimes you just have clogged dust, other times the connections between the thermostat and the system is faulty, or the system furnace might be too old and rusty and failing to heat a home.
After troubleshooting, the remedy can be as simple as cleaning tar and rust from the furnace and cleaning the ducts, or as complicated as replacing the entire system. We have the tools and the expertise to get your system functional again.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call CLF Services on 1300 257 561.